Getting paid is one of the most important concerns you have. We have tried to make it as simple as possible. You can get paid using the following methods:
- Direct Deposit - ACH *Not available in all countries
- International Wire Transfer
Please note that fees apply. There are several ways you may be charged fees. There are standard Workers On Call transfer fees
and fees charged
by your local bank, or by processors such as PayPal, Payoneer and Skrill.
Funds for fixed bid jobs are immediately charged to the employer and held in escrow. These funds are only released when the employer has indicated that the job was
Hourly jobs are billed by using one of the following methods:
- Tracking your time using the Workers On Call web-based time tracker. You will find this in the task information for any job where you have been hired.
- Tracking your time using the Workers On Call desktop time tracker. You must first download and install this tracker. This allows you to track time without having
the Web browser open to the Workers On Call page.
- Submitting manual hours. Be aware that manual hours can be refuted by the employer.
Hourly jobs are paid when the job has been completed or once a week depending on which comes first. The pay period is Monday through Sunday UTC. You are paid the following Thursday.
To withdraw money select the Account menu item from the dropdown menu next to your name in the upper right corner of the page. The last menu choice on the Account page is Withdraw.
Clicking the Withdraw menu choice shows you the current balance and payment method. Select a payment method. To add new payment methods or change existing methods click the Payment Method
menu choice. Enter an amount to withdraw and click Withdraw. You will be asked to confirm the withdrawal. You will also be able to see the balance minus any fees. Click Confirm to schedule
the payment. Be aware that no all payments are immediate. We schedule these payments in a way to keep fees as low as possible.