Posting a Job
Posting a job on Workers On Call is simple. Follow these easy steps:
- Step 1. Click the Create Job button.
- Enter a title for your job. This should let you and others know quickly what this job is about. For example, Create a Spreadsheet
- Enter a job description. Give more detail about the job so that others can quickly see if this is the job for them. A better description attracts a higher quality freelancer.
- Set the job type. There are two types of jobs, Fixed Bid, where a freelancer does a job for a fixed amount of money, and Hourly, where a freelancer works by the hour until the job is complete.
- Set an Offer Price. By adding this proposed rate there is no commitment to pay this rate. You are simply letting people know what you hope to pay. This will help you find the right freelancer by eliminating people who are out of your price range.
- Select how long this job will take. Selecting hours, weeks or ongoing lets freelancers have an idea of just how long this job is expected to take. This is important so people don't over commit causing quality or response time on jobs to suffer.
- Click the Next button
- Choose freelancers by selecting one of these two options. If you are less technical and want to find a job type and have our system find the right people, select Project Type and select
a project most like the one you want to hire for. We do the rest. If you are a power user select Skills and select a category and skills from the list. Once you have selected the skill requirements, drag the most important ones to the top of the list.
- Confirm your job posting. You may be asked to enter your payment details if you have not done that yet.
You can always go back and edit the job and search for qualified and online workers by clicking the Unfilled Jobs button. This lists all your job postings that have not yet been filled.